N2Africa received the report of the SDSN Thematic Group 7 on Solutions for Sustainable Agriculture and Food Systems. It can be downloaded from this link.
This report discusses:
- Challenge domains for agriculture.
- Key pathways and principles for transforming agriculture and food systems.
- The contributions of agriculture to the post-2015 sustainable development agenda.
- Available solutions for early action and long-term needs.
- Considerations for planning and implementing action.
This report contributes to the ongoing process of defining the sustainable development goals, targets and indicators for the post-2015 period. The SDSN will continue to provide support to the Open Working Group appointed by the UN General Assembly, but also plans to launch a number of own solutions initiatives on agriculture, and create a range of online resources.