News homepage item #
- Intermediate Maturing Soybean Produce Multiple Benefits at 1:2 Maize:Soybean Planting Density by Margarida G. Simbine, Frederick P. Baijukya and Richard N. Onwonga;
- Inoculation and phosphorus fertilizer improve food-feed traits of grain legumes in mixed crop-livestock systems of Ethiopia by Sisay Belete, Melkamu Bezabih, Birhan Abdulkadir, Adugna Tolera, Kindu Mekonnen, Endalkachew Wolde-meskel;
- Co-design of improved climbing bean production practices for smallholderfarmers in the highlands of Uganda by Esther Ronner, Katrien Descheemaeker, Conny Almekinders, Peter Ebanyat, Ken E. Giller;
- Which options fit best? Operationalizing the socio-ecological niche concept by Descheemaeker, K., Ronner, E., Ollenburger, M., Franke, A.C., Klapwijk, C.J., Falconnier, G.N., Wichern, J., Giller, K.E.;
- Poor farmers - poor yields: socio-economic, soil fertility and crop management indicators affecting climbing bean productivity in northern Rwanda by Franke, A. C.; Baijukya, F.; Kantengwa, S.; Reckling, M.; Vanlauwe, B.; Giller, K. E.;
- PhD Thesis Participatory approaches to diversification and intensification of crop production on smallholder farms in Malawi by Daniel van Vugt;
- PhD Thesis Enhancing biological nitrogen fixation and yield of soybean and common bean in smallholder farming systems of Rwanda by Edouard Rurangwa.